- Collapsible outdoor garden utility trolley/wagon keeps gardening tools conveniently accessible when working in the yard
- Also works well for family outings, distributing supplies, or pulling around a pet with mobility issues
- Extendable sturdy steel tube with a premium plastic handle for a comfortable hold and easy maneuvering
- Simple folding/unfolding mechanism; fold the wagon down and slip it into the included bag for compact storage or easy portability
- 264-pound weight capacity; black colo
- Festival goers trolley for camping gear, food and drink
This sack truck has other usages for the keen gardener such as moving and transporting sacks and bags of compost soil, topsoil and aggregates
- Capacity: 325 kilograms
- Colour: Red
- Included Components Hand Trolley
- Item Weight 9.10 kilograms
- Material Alloy Steel
- Garden Compost & Soil bags transporter
- Perfect for festival goers to transport all their gear to the campsite
- Part of a large range of Really Useful boxes
- Ideal size for gardening tools storage
- Can be used for plant bedding
- Plant and fish transportation (punch holes in lid)
- Waterproof – holds 50L water
- Stackable with the 50, 64 and 84 Litre Really Useful box
- Dimensions: External: 710 x 440 x 230 and internal: 605 x 370 x 200 (L x W x D in mm); ideal for storage and transportation
If you love the idea of a weeping willow in your garden but have a smaller space, the Betula pendula ‘Youngii’ is the perfect tree. It will delight with its drooping branches that can sweep as low as the ground, forming an attractive display.
- Betula pendula ‘Youngii
- Common name: Young’s Weeping Birch Tree
- Supplied height: 5-6ft in a pot
- Characteristics: Medium sized tree with finely flaking pinkish-brown bark.
- Flowering: Long male catkins in March.
- Supplied Height: 5-6ft in pot
- Height and Spread in 20 years: 12m / 5m.
- Hardiness and Best Position: Fully hardy. Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Any good garden soil.
The Silver Birch tree is probably one of the most well-known trees in the world. Betula Pendula or Silver Birch has delightful fresh lush green foliage on slightly arching branches.
- Height: 6-7ft tall
- Pot: 10 litre
- Easy to grow Betula Pendula tree
- Deciduous tree
- High quality wire used throughout
- Full rain cover now included
- The wood is treated using a water-based anti fungicidal animal and environment friendly stain.
- Slide-out cleaning tray to make cleaning easier. The top floor can be shut off at night
- Overall width : 120cm x overall depth : 50cm x overall height : 104cm
- This Double Tier Hutch provides ample space in the living area, it has a sheltered sleep compartment on top with an equal-sized underrun below, which has 2 wire sides to the left & a wooden back.
- The nesting pocket is a low-cost way of offering a nesting opportunity or overnight roosting place for small birds.
- The pocket should be concealed in the foliage of a hedgerow or shrub and can be a lifesaver for small birds in cold conditions helping them maintain body heat.
- Made of various natural fibres such as reeds & grasses (appearance may vary due to seasonal availability).
- Has built-in wire hanger to allow the roost pocket to be attached to branches.
- Perfect for species such as robins, wrens, finches, bearded tits and others.
- Arrange at different heights for a variety of species.
- Can be used in reed beds for warbler species.
- Leave in situ / maintenance-free.
- Made Of Natural Reed
- Has A Built-In Wire Hanger To Allow The Roost Pocket To Be Attached To Branches
- Can Be Used In Reed Beds For Warbler Species
- Arrange At Different Heights For A Variety Of Species
- A secondary application for the pocket is for small mammals like wood mice, harvest mice or even for domestic small mammals like hamsters and mice.
- Photo Resolution: 16MP
- Video Resolution: 1080P(15fps)
- Storage Formats: Photo: JPEG; Video: AVI
- Triggering Time: approx 0.5 seconds
- IR Flash: 26 infrared LEDs for night shots
- Juniperus Squamata, Juniper Conifer
- A low spreading conifer with silver-blue leaves
- Max Height 30cm
- Max Spread 1.5m to 2m
- Hardy and evergreen
- Back-fill with soil mixed with peat substitute and a suitable fertiliser
- Fagus sylvatica ‘Atropurpurea’ (Purple Beech)
- Hardy & Deciduous
- Grown with care by Plant Specialists
- 15cm Pot Size – Plant size varies according to the time of year.
The Purple Beech is a large tree with light red leaves in spring turning dark purple. Max Height 18m. Max Spread 7m to 10m. Full sun/partial shade. Hardy. Back-fill with soil mixed with peat substitute and a suitable fertiliser.£19.99
- Common Name: Hornbeam
- Latin Name: Carpinus Betulus
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Exposure: Full sun, Partial shade
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Soil type: Well-drained/light, Clay/heavy, Chalky/alkaline
- Height: 2500cm Spread: 2000cm
- Time to plant seeds: October to November
- 15 Hornbeam / Carpinus Betulus Plants 2-3ft Tall In 1L Pots
- The insect and bug hotel is designed for different insects. Depending on the habits of the insect such as bees, ladybirds or ladybirds, various natural materials such as pinewood, pine cones or bamboo anchors in different compartments.
- The hotel is made of the board with an environmentally friendly coating, which is more stable and durable than fir wood or pine wood. It is not easy to eat or break, even when it is in the sun and rain.
- The insect hotel is cleanly processed, no splinters or sharp edges.
- Using the practical hanging device, you can easily hang the insect hotel on a wall and a fence in your garden.
- Dimensions: approx. 27 x 10 x 37 cm (W x D x H).
- Natural brushwood hogitat
- Strong wire framework
- Well camouflaged
- Shelter or winter home for a hedgehog
Natural brushwood and moss for added camouflage, this hogitat (hedgehog habitat) provide the ideal place for hedgehogs to shelter or hibernate for the winter.£19.99
- Egeria Densa dense water weed common name pond weed, this is one of the best growers and there is no issue with cultivation. Home is southeast Brazil and Argentina. The dense variety displays extremely thick compact leaf growth along the stem, excellent oxygenator and is currently used within education for photosynthesis experiments. Grows well in ponds and aquariums.
- Area/Height: Background 60-80cm CO2: 10-20mg/l
- Light/Temperature: high-medium / 1-28 degrees C
- Growth/PH: very fast / 5-9 Water hardness: soft to very hard
- Reduces Blanketweed And green water – Not shrimp safe 5 strands in ceramic
- Complete broad spectrum activity – Highly effective surgical grade proven formula is fully tested to EN 1276, EN 1500, EN 1650, EN 13624, EN 13727 and EN 14476 and proven to be antibacterial, virucidal and yeasticidal. Kills 99.999% of many common germs.
- Easy to use gel formula – Provides the user with complete control of the product, removing the issue of dropping and splashing associated with liquid alcohol sanitizers.
- High alcohol content – 70% ethanol v/v ensures quick effective hand sanitisation.
- Moisturising to the skin – high emollient content reducing the drying effect on the skin commonly associated with regular use of hand sanitisers.
- Made in the UK in-house at an ISO 9001 and GMP UN 22716 accredited facility.
- Large 5-Litre bottle for refilling hand sanitiser bottles and units.
- Non-medical gloves
- 100% vinyl
- Perfect for keeping Dirt and Soil from your hands
- Standard level barrier protection
- Latex-free for allergy sufferers
- Made of polyvinyl chloride
- Includes 100 pieces / box